Seashore is a naturally rounded decorative gravel, which is a mixture of brown, bluey/grey and cream that blends well with Scottish Cobbles. This smaller gravel is perfect for creating a coastal garden. Being a fish friendly product that deepens in colour when wet, makes this gravel the perfect choice for use in all types of water feature.
Our Seashore decorative stone is sold by bulk bag with a weight of around 850kg per pallet. We have a minimum order policy of one pallet per customer, however, it is possible to order your Seashore in carry bags (50 per pallet) to make carrying and laying the product easier.
- SQUARE AREA x DEPTH = M3
- EACH BULK BAG HOLDS APPROXIMATELY 0.61m3
- SUGGESTED DEPTH IS 30MM - 50MM.
- SHINGLE SUGGESTED FOR DRIVEWAYS = 20MM SIZED.
STEPS TO WORKOUT COVERAGE.
- FIND OUT SQUARE AREA (METERS)
- SQUARE AREA x DEPTH (0.3-0.5)
- DIVIDE ANSWER FROM STEP 2 BY 0.61
- ANSWER AS TO HOW MANY BAGS YOU NEED.